Saturday, June 27, 2009

a good sign or a bad sign

Well, I took the NCLEX today and walked out of the test feeling pretty nervous. I think the computer shut down after 75 questions (the minimum), I am not sure because the last time I looked at the counter it said 55 and then all of a sudden it shut down. The questions were hard, so either I answered well enough that it moved me to the harder questions and I passed or..... I don't even want to go there. Now I will keep checking the BRN site to see if my name pops up under RN verification. Next, renewed efforts to land a job in this economy.

1 comment:

Yarnhog said...

Oh, that is so stressful! My husband and I both went through something similar when we took the Bar exam; the waiting and second-guessing is the worst part.

In my experience, finishing quickly is a good sign, not a bad one. Hang in there!